- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- Taxpayers eligible for the favorable exception of changing their method of accounting during the “three-month window” need to know that period starts July 15, 2016.
- States are becoming increasingly creative in their attempts to raise their tax base, including implementing aggressive nexus and income apportionment rules for income and franchise tax.
- Previous Next