- After a not-for-profit lost its tax-exempt classification for failing to file returns, Baker Tilly was brought in to prove the IRS was mistaken and should reinstate the organization's tax-exempt status.
- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- If you are a calendar-year taxpayer who hasn’t filed your 2015 federal income tax return and you want an automatic accounting method change for the year, you have until September 15, 2016, to do so.
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- TEFRA audit procedures were repealed last year, but were replaced with a more streamlined approach that created uniform rules for auditing partnerships and partners.
- Previous Next