- On October 24, 2014, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issued a directive (LB&I I-04-1014-008) regarding bad debt deductions related to eligible debt and eligible debt securities. The directive provides large business and international (LB&I) examiners with guidance on deductions for bad debts taken under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) §166.
- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- Understand common issues and challenges organizations are encountering in implementation of SSAP No. 101.
- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- Pursuant to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) enacted in 2010, some employers are required to provide to their full-time employees affordable health insurance coverage that covers various basic benefits.
- Previous Next