- 2014 was a transition year for determining who was subject to the Affordable Care Act employer mandate, but companies still may have some obligations to fulfill before 2014 W-2s are issued. A new year also means employers need to ramp up preparations for ACA-related reporting requirements.
- New guidance from the IRS addresses a retroactive adjustment to employer-provided transit benefits that affects 2014 W-2s.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2014-47, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2014-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2014-60 (salvage discount factors) for 2014.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- Baker Tilly’s dealership services team of tax professionals compiled a list of dealer-specific tax considerations below. Please keep in mind that your goal should be to maximize your long-term wealth and profitability; decisions on tax policy are secondary considerations to this goal.
- Previous Next