- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists address the recent moratorium on federal regulations and which tax regulations are impacted.
- Learn about potential impacts to tax planning for funds from the proposed tax reform plans of the Trump Administration and Republican Congress.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- Previous Next