- The IRS clarifies its position on combining manufactured and purchased goods in the same pool.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists will discuss regulatory and legislative changes that may affect your business.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Certain employers were given a bit of a reprieve with a recently issued Notice that extends the due dates for information reporting under the ACA.
- Previous Next