- Baker Tilly's financial services industry specialists review internal controls best practices in the Internal Controls 2014 webinar.
- A SOC 2 report is an independent examination of a service organization’s controls over its system’s security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Baker Tilly addressed IT challenges to increase efficiency across mission critical operations.
- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- Over the last few years the NAIC has established its expectations for insurance companies to maintain a risk management framework and conduct an Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA), including the filing of an ORSA Summary Report with state regulators. In 2012, the NAIC issued a Guidance Manual to provide insurers guidance with respect to reporting on ORSA, and later the NAIC adopted an ORSA Model Act. In 2012 and 2013 the NAIC conducted two separate feedback pilot projects and provided feedback and observations in a memo to the industry.
- Previous Next