- In the final part of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations take steps to tailor training programs and optimize market competitiveness.
- A local government experiencing rapid population growth selects a new ERP system to meet new constituent needs, increase operational efficiencies and inform strategic decisions.
- A Florida public power utility improves its organizational structure and prepares for workforce changes effected by retirements and industry shifts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.