- A Florida public power utility improves its organizational structure and prepares for workforce changes effected by retirements and industry shifts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- In part one of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, public sector and not-for-profit organizations learn to define their outlook and high priority positions.
- An East Coast joint action agency prepares electric retail cost of service and rate design studies for its member municipal electric utilities utilizing a Baker Tilly rate model.