- Employee benefit plan specialists have a robust conversation discussing fiduciary types, the current regulatory environment and the evolving benefit plan landscape.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- If your organization is in the process of adopting, or still researching, the new revenue recognition accounting standard, then this comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, 60+ page eBook is for you.
- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- Previous Next