- Wondering how your auto dealership compares on key metrics such as profitability, new and used vehicle sales, finance and insurance, and others? Baker Tilly's quarterly benchmarking survey provides insight on these and other metrics for 3rd quarter 2013.
- When Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast on Oct. 29, a tide of auto dealerships in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and elsewhere shut their doors temporarily — some for days, some for weeks.
- Despite the tremendous number of dealers, and the push by manufacturers to achieve uniformity among their franchises, no two dealers have exactly the same management style. Yet profitable dealers usually possess some common characteristics.
- Are you currently monitoring traffic on your dealership website? If not, you could be missing out on potential sales.
- Dealerships are energy-intensive operations, however many cost-saving, energy efficient upgrades exist. As energy costs continue to rise, dealers should evaluate these opportunities for substantial savings while showcasing the dealership’s concern for the environment. Additionally, savings opportunities increase when a new construction or renovation takes place.
- Previous Next