- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance, and other key metrics for third quarter 2017.
- After being tied to bank scandals and a decrease in participation of reporting banks, the LIBOR rate is set to be phased out after 2021. Learn how this will affect dealerships.
- For auto dealerships that include a vehicle service contract with the purchase or lease of a vehicle, it is possible for the VSC to be considered insurance and the Company as an insurance company.
- This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the second quarter of 2017 with comparison to the second quarter of 2016.
- Baker Tilly dealership team brings light to the major trends and concerns that could impact dealership operations in the future.