- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- Baker Tilly assisted management in re-engineering the IT SOX program within the company and completed the design and operating effectiveness testing of the internal control environment for IT SOX compliance.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- Is your financial services organization prepared for the final NY DFS cybersecurity regulations? This guide helps you understand what has changed and when you need to comply.
- NY DFS cybersecurity regulations were signed into law on Feb. 16, 2017. These new sweeping regulations will pose challenges for financial services organizations that do business in New York.
- Previous Next