- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Learn about the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Insurance Data Security Law and the areas insurers will need to evaluate while preparing for compliance.
- Board and audit committees gain a greater understanding of SOC reporting and the value to their organizations in this concise tip sheet.
- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly, Technology Transfer Tactics and Industry-Sponsored Research Management provide a crash course on cyber threats and solutions focused on protecting your valuable intellectual property.