- The CBO released an updated score of federal healthcare spending over the next decade that predicts spending for people under 65 will total about $705 billion in 2017, and grow to $1.7 trillion by 2027.
- Baker Tilly has partnered with Beverage Master Magazine to produce a series of articles providing important insights for craft brewers across the country.
- Baker Tilly retained by counsel for an insurance claim resulting from Hurricane Irene.
- Baker Tilly used its knowledge of key guidelines within the banking industry to not only creating a business continuity plan that met regulatory compliance requirements but also prepare documentation outlining how the financial institution was meeting applicable guidance.
- Baker Tilly's evaluation of the business continuity management program against FFIEC guidelines provided the organization with assurance of their compliance with guidelines, as well as value added insights to enhance business continuity documentation.
- Previous Next