- How did dealerships fare in the first half of 2016? This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the second quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- This whitepaper summarizes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the first quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Previous Next