- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Do you have what it takes to win at negotiations? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with professional tips to nail your next negotiation. What is the best prep? Do years of experience, books and classes on negotiation make a significant difference? Is careful, deal-specific research the best strategy? Our latest thought leadership answers these questions and more.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Previous Next