- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The second topic in this webinar series reviews the concepts for common transition scenarios as well as explores the benefits, challenges and other considerations for each ownership structure.
- This article, featured in Construction Business Owner, helps contractors understand changes to existing business systems, processes and internal controls.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- Previous Next