- Second article in a series of tax reform insights for contractors, partner Rob Nowak discusses qualified business income (QBI) deductions under tax reform.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- The third topic in this webinar series provides a basic overview of how construction businesses are valued, explores current trends in the M&A market and outlines executive-level benefits that can be used to attract and retain talent.
- Many contractors quickly respond to project opportunities with enthusiasm before thoroughly considering whether it makes sense for their business. This article, featured in Construction Executive, outlines a better way to evaluate projects that balances the optimism of a win with the practical need to make a profit.