- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Every construction project is unique and eventually most experience a construction claim. Listen in to learn more about fundamentals of the different types of construction claims and their root causes.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Learn how to account for the remediation expenses of a project under construction after a natural disaster and review the steps to correctly document the insurance claim.
- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.