- As the executive orders and related regulations issued by the Department of Labor begin to take effect, contractors and subcontractors find themselves subject to a wide range of new regulations. Combat compliance issues by downloading, “Assessing the President’s Year of Action: What Contractors Need to Know.” The article, published in the March 2015 issue of Professional Services Council’s (PSC) Service Contractor magazine, provides an overview of the orders, penalties for noncompliance, tips on becoming and remaining compliant.
- By concentrating on the areas most likely to trigger an audit, contract dispute or other issue, contractors can mitigate risks and avoid penalties. Use our top four critical strategies to avoid these penalties.
- GSA’s transition to a single, consolidated Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) for Professional Services is currently underway and expected to be complete in late 2015.
- The proposed GSAR rule would create a transactional data reporting clause to improve GSA’s ability to conduct meaningful price analysis and more efficiently/effectively validate fair and reasonable pricing on FSS and non-FSS vehicles. It would also allow government buyers to compare prices prior to placing an order.
- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- Previous Next