- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed the current disconnect between the GSA contracting model and services contracting with a specific focus on the cost-build approach to pricing
- A company’s outside legal counsel engaged Baker Tilly to provide expert witness services regarding False Claims Act, Qui Tam action suit in relation to sales that it had made under its GSA Schedule contract.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a multi-billion dollar hospitality company to assist in defending the cost realism of its proposed contract price.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Previous Next