- Baker Tilly and HAI Group are proud to join forces in this webinar series that aims to help public housing agencies create successful, long-term strategies for sustainability by providing participants with a foundation to begin their development journey.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- Baker Tilly answers Bisnow’s developer-focused financing questions, covering why the trends of yesterday are evolving into the vehicles of today. Gain insight about the equity/debt stack, the latest lending practices, the most attractive asset classes, the role of institutional funding and more.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.