- A multi-billion dollar global government contractor engaged Baker Tilly to lead their implementation from PeopleSoft to Deltek Costpoint, as well as to provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the areas of systems and government contracting, both locally and globally, to address its future state operations.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discuss helpful navigation, financial architecture and reporting tips and tricks for Deltek’s updated Costpoint in a recent American Health Quality Association webinar.
- Previous Next