- The sun is slowly setting on the Elite Enterprise support, requiring many systems to be converted, while other firms are looking for more advanced and robust applications. Baker Tilly shares insights on how replacing these older legacy accounting systems is a prime opportunity to organize business operations and effectively summarize financial data into management reports.
- Baker Tilly and Deltek join together for a webinar around transformational M&A
- Listen to the on-demand recording of this webinar to learn about the new ASC 606 recognition standards and the major changes to the manner in which companies will need to account for revenue.
- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- GSA released the final version of its Transactional Data Rule (TDR) on June 23, 2016 despite a number of serious concerns raised by the industry and the GSA OIG.