- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Previous Next