- There are several ways to calculate the value of an asset, and financial institutions have a number of options for determining the Net Asset Value Per Share. They also have to make what is sometimes a difficult judgment call, and a new accounting regulation is designed to simplify that process.
- Few topics in finance garner as much attention – and varied opinion – as mortgage finance reform. Observers on both sides of the aisle agree that steps are needed to delimit GSE involvement and attendant taxpayer exposure, but that consensus usually disappears when debate turns to specific measures for reform.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- As has been anticipated since the end of the Great Recession, a wave of bank consolidation is very much in formation and could swell to significant levels later in 2015. On its own merit, the increase in average pricing on Q1 2015 deals to a level of just over 150% of book value strongly indicates a more robust mergers and acquisition market for banks.
- Baker Tilly leveraged deep experience providing forensic accounting services to financial institutions to conduct an investigation into alleged misstatements in borrowings, identify theft, and misstatements related to investments.
- Previous Next