- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the new NY DFS regulations, what is different from existing rules and the similarities and differences from existing frameworks.
- The D.C. Court of Appeals ruled against the CFPB in a major case, finding that it's structure is unconstitutional and certain practices must be changed.
- NY Department of Financial Services announced yesterday an initiative to focus on banks’ incentive compensation agreements aimed at cross selling additional products to existing consumers.
- SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is now requiring financial institutions using the interbank messaging network to comply with its new cybersecurity standards.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- Previous Next