- The heightened complexity of vendor risk management for US banks was evident at a conference sponsored by Marcus Evans in Chicago on June 3-4. Need for resources, maintaining oversight, and how organizations are managing the process internally were all hot topics of conversation.
- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- The Greater Philadelphia region experienced an overall increase in M&A activity during the first quarter of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will require lenders to provide new disclosures and meet new regulations on August 1, 2015.
- Previous Next