- Auto lending rules and heavy CFPB fines will be significantly rolled back if H.R. 1737, the “Reforming CFPB Indirect Auto Financing Guidance Act,” becomes law.
- Recap of MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference. Event demonstrated critical importance of maintaining rigorous processes to comply with increasingly complex regulations.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- Previous Next