- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) has proposed five new rules that, if enacted as written, have the potential to significantly change the commercial lending playing field for both credit unions and banks.
- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next