- This article, featured in Financial Managers Society’s Perspective, discusses the background, importance and key components of a model risk management framework for financial institutions.
- During the Financial Managers Society’s (FMS) Forum 2017, several key topics were thoroughly discussed, including CECL, the new revenue recognition standard and more.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar discusses the Bank Secrecy Act, model system validation and tuning / optimizing the anti-money laundering model.
- At Bank Director's Bank Audit and Risk Committees conference, discussion focused on three major topic areas: digital transformation, cybersecurity and implementation of CECL and ASC 606.
- Topics at the Third Party Risk Management for Banks and Financial Services conference were heavily centered on vendor risk management and cybersecurity / technology risk assessments.
- Previous Next