- SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is now requiring financial institutions using the interbank messaging network to comply with its new cybersecurity standards.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- A specialized Baker Tilly team with deep mortgage banking, federal government, and audit experience is performing agreed upon procedures to validate the national mortgage settlement compliance of two mortgage servicers named in agreements being overseen by the Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight (OMSO).
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- Previous Next