- Baker Tilly's evaluation of the business continuity management program against FFIEC guidelines provided the organization with assurance of their compliance with guidelines, as well as value added insights to enhance business continuity documentation.
- This article, featured in Financial Managers Society’s Perspective, discusses the background, importance and key components of a model risk management framework for financial institutions.
- During the Financial Managers Society’s (FMS) Forum 2017, several key topics were thoroughly discussed, including CECL, the new revenue recognition standard and more.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar discusses the Bank Secrecy Act, model system validation and tuning / optimizing the anti-money laundering model.
- At Bank Director's Bank Audit and Risk Committees conference, discussion focused on three major topic areas: digital transformation, cybersecurity and implementation of CECL and ASC 606.
- Previous Next