- Highlights at Bank Director’s 2018 Acquire or Be Acquired (AOBA) conference included discussions on financial technology (fintech), mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trends, tax reform and the current regulatory environment.
- View our on-demand webinar to discuss what your banking institution should do in 2018 to prepare for FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard’s Dec. 15, 2019 effective date.
- To aid depository and lending institutions in understanding the implementation of certain affects from tax reform, regulatory bodies have begun to release guidance and clarifications. The Financial Standards Accounting Board (FASB) released a proposed Accounting Standards Update (ASU) related to reclassification of other comprehensive income (OCI) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) released Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) 118 related to accounting and disclosures.
- Understand key provisions that could affect your financial institution with this detailed impact presentation.
- The depository and lending industry is impacted by numerous provisions in the enacted tax reform bill. Additionally, institutions’ 2017 financial statements are impacted due to the enactment date.