- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- This webinar for manufacturers features an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- Jeff Jorge, principal at Baker Tilly, shares insights for manufacturers during this interview with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association for their cable program, PMA Perspective.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.