- The long awaited new standards on revenue recognition, ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606), Revenue from Contracts with Customers will create changes in the process of how revenue is recognized.
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- Baker Tilly and Oracle address the upcoming changes in Revenue Recognition regulations.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued its long awaited Accounting Standard Update on accounting for Leases. This marks the completion of one of the last convergence projects the FASB took up with the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- Previous Next