- Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, seeks to change the value of disclosures by requiring robust disclosure for the users of the financial statements.
- Baker Tilly works in partnership with a mobile application developer to organize financial statements and complete an audit
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- View Baker Tilly's recent ASC 606 webinar on element 5: recognizing revenue.
- During the opening of the NAIC Summer 2016 National Meeting, several relevant items and future changes were discussed.
- Previous Next