- The accounting needs of public utilities are different from other government entities. In this podcast, we discuss what board members need to know to better understand their utility’s finances.
- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- Previous Next