- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the SSAE 18 standard, recent changes to Trust Services Criteria and approaches for future planning.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Deferred compensation plan errors can be the result of one-time circumstances or can be systemic in nature. The issues discussed in this Insight are among the more common.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Runzheimer discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the widespread impact of the new standard on their fleet.
- Previous Next