- FASB’s guidance on reporting hedging transactions is complicated and is currently a leading cause of restatements. But that could change, now that the FASB has issued ASU No. 2017-12.
- Baker Tilly not-for-profit specialists provide a detailed overview on ASU 2016-14.
- Baker Tilly's Phil Santarelli weighs in on the expected sprint to implement ASC 606 in the final quarter of 2017 in this recent Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Softrax discuss the challenges companies are facing and the surprises popping up along the road to implementation of the new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606.
- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- Previous Next