- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Baker Tilly comments on the exposure draft for Proposed Statement on Auditing Standards: Forming an opinion and reporting on financial statements of employee benefit plans subject to ERISA.
- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- Previous Next