- A proposed change by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), as outlined in proposed Accounting Standards Update, Financial Instruments—Credit Losses (Subtopic 825-15), could significantly change the way banks account for credit losses.
- External bank auditors have new guidance from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision as of March 31, and banks should understand the updated guidelines before their next audit. The new guidelines, 46 pages in all, replace The Relationship Between Banking Supervisors and Banks' External Auditors, published in 2002, and External Audit Quality and Banking Supervision, from 2008.
- Despite the economic developments in major parts of the country, and modern Chinese people’s increasing appetite on adopting western styles of living, China is still a country with a very special character of its own. Insight in Chinese traditions and habits and careful preparations prior to any important meetings are essential, even for the experienced executive.
- This webinar is designed to provide an overview of the latest healthcare reform rules for individuals in the public sector.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss the recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H-Pay or Play requirements and outline steps to evaluate healthcare coverage for your employees.
- Previous Next