- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board is planning to issue a proposal in October to expand the auditor’s report as part of its effort to align its standards with the guidance from the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. The proposal is expected to incorporate proposed amendments from another project that addresses an auditor’s examination of financial statement disclosures.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Softrax discuss the challenges companies are facing and the surprises popping up along the road to implementation of the new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606.
- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- New revenue recognition standards will have specific considerations for software and technology companies.
- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- Previous Next