- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Deferred compensation plan errors can be the result of one-time circumstances or can be systemic in nature. The issues discussed in this Insight are among the more common.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Runzheimer discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the widespread impact of the new standard on their fleet.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly reviews recent SOC for Cybersecurity and SSAE18 guidance and shares insights on how to approach both for 2017 and beyond.
- The AICPA said the Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG) AAG: Reporting on an Entity’s Cybersecurity Risk Management Program and Controls (aag-cyb) provides a framework for managing cybersecurity risks. The guide explains how to implement the framework and report on an organization’s program for managing technology risks on a company-wide basis.
- Previous Next