- Baker Tilly's financial services industry specialists review internal controls best practices in the Internal Controls 2014 webinar.
- During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- A SOC 2 report is an independent examination of a service organization’s controls over its system’s security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) 2014 Summer National Meeting was held in Louisville, KY. A number of issues and statutory accounting changes were addressed over the course of the meeting. Highlights from some of the working group meetings are summarized below.
- Previous Next