- When is “technological feasibility” established? What costs can be considered for capitalization? Is the method used to amortize capitalized costs accurate? Learn more about these topics in more.
- As a growing software company, our client was eager to ensure they were positioned for future success. We worked with our client to better understand their existing accounting treatments, policies, software development costs, and historical client records.
- In May 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board issued ASU No. 2014-09 to more closely align the US GAAP methods of recording revenue with the international financial reporting standards. Software and technology companies will be impacted by this new accounting standard.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- How housing is financed has changed significantly in the seven years since the mortgage crisis, from tighter regulation and increased oversight to shifts in housing needs and our country’s cultural dynamics. What role do banks, local not-for-profits, and individuals play in the ever evolving mortgage and housing markets?
- Previous Next