- Learn the top ten changes you should expect for your next single audit. Familiarize yourself with these and other Uniform Guidance requirements to ensure compliance with federal grant awards.
- Employee benefit plans governed by the ERISA must have at least one fiduciary. Fiduciaries have numerous plan responsibilities and must ensure their plan is in full compliance with ERISA regulations.
- We welcome the opportunity to provide feedback to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ("AICPA") Peer Review Board in connection with the Exposure Draft of Proposed Changes to the AICPA Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews dated November 10, 2015 (the Exposure Draft).
- Actions the FASB takes can have a significant effect on your financial statements and the impression they leave with users of such statements. Here are areas the FASB is likely to focus on in 2016.
- Understand the process of implementing cybersecurity controls and leading cybersecurity control standards.
- Previous Next