- Board and audit committees gain a greater understanding of SOC reporting and the value to their organizations in this concise tip sheet.
- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- Organizations should carefully consider nonmonetary asset conversion and related insurance accounting as they account for the impact of a natural disaster on their properties.
- Baker Tilly comments tot he Financial Accounting Standards Board on Topic 958 proposed changes to accounting guidance for contributions received and made.
- Employee benefit plan specialists have a robust conversation discussing fiduciary types, the current regulatory environment and the evolving benefit plan landscape.
- Previous Next