- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- Employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor receives accounting and tax assistance from Baker Tilly for their registered mutual fund, private pooled vehicle, and separately managed accounts.
- Registered investment advisor (RIA) relies on Baker Tilly for management company audit and the tax work for several investment funds, the management company, related entities, and general partners.
- Previous Next