- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.
- The SEC’s proposed new rule, Rule 206(4)-4, would require SEC-registered investment advisers to adopt and implement written business continuity and transition plans.
- The SEC proposed regulation of investment adviser business continuity and transition plans contains a significant number of de facto requirements in the footnotes.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- Previous Next