- California’s newly confirmed fee disclosure law, with an effective date of Jan. 1, 2017, will significantly impact disclosure compliance requirements on state public pension plans.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the new NY DFS regulations, what is different from existing rules and the similarities and differences from existing frameworks.
- What is a passive foreign investment company (PFIC) and why is it important?
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- Previous Next