- View this on-demand webinar to learn about the key tax reform areas under the Trump Administration's tax reform proposal that will affect hedge funds, private equity funds and portfolio companies.
- A liquidation may present several obstacles to be navigated by the organization, one such obstacle being the accounting.
- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Previous Next