- The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS) has released a revised frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to provide additional clarity about the comprehensive cybersecurity regulation.
- Under the new tax reform law, a taxpayer who holds an applicable partnership interest will recognized net long-term capital gain with respect to such interest only if the taxpayer has held the interest for at least three years.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds, private equity and alternative assets viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.