- Years ago, we sensed that a number of impending disruptive technologies would materially affect our clients. These technologies would have a profound impact on the way organizations conduct work, hire employees, collaborate, serve customers and more.
- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- New York state tax law changes included in the State of New York 2014-2015 budget bill.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board recently issued two Accounting Standard Updates that provide private companies with accounting alternatives for the subsequent measurement of goodwill and the accounting for certain interest rate swaps. What should businesses consider before adopting these provisions?
- US multinational corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multinational corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- Previous Next