- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- Previous Next