Baker Tilly and a captive insurance regulator from the state of New Jersey presented information to help organizations understand the regulatory process related to the formation of a captive insurance company and its ongoing operations in this webinar.
Understand the regulatory process in connection with captive formations and their ongoing operations. Topics discussed included: regulations related to coverages written by the captive, loans to the captive’s parent company, dividends and other regulatory topics.
Key learning objectives covered:
- Learn about the feasibility study and the captive business plan
- Understand regulations related to captive insurance policies
- Learn about regulations on loans to the parent company
- Understand how dividends work with a captive
Who this applies to:
CFOs, COOs, CEOs, and financial professionals in industries including:
- Food and beverage
- Healthcare and insurance
- Higher education
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Real estate